>> get the exposure your business deserves
The Internet has a number of tools to offer to the marketer.
- A company can use the Internet as a way of building and maintaining a customer relationship.
- Leads can be generated by attracting potential customers to sign-up for short periods of time, before signing up for the long-term.
- The Internet could be used for advertising e.g. Google Adwords.
- Finally, the web can be used as a way of collecting direct responses.
Advantages of E-Marketing:
- Reduction in costs through automation and use of electronic media
- Faster response to both marketers and the end user
- Increased ability to measure and collect data
- Opens the possibility to a market of one through personalization
- Increased interactivity
E-Mail Append Benefits:
- Personalized communication with you customers
- No printing or postage cost
- Increase retention and cross sell up sell opportunities
- Drive customers to your website while they are engaging online
- Timely notification of sales, specials or events
- Increase direct marketing ROI with multi channel campaigns
- E-Data Hygiene embeded
City Publications offers:
- E-Newsletter Blasts
- Individual E-mail Blasts