Sherry A. Wood, Attorney at Law
Are You Properly Planned for Your Future? Details inside...
Are You Probably Planned for Your Future?
With a properly executed legal plan, you may:
- Avoid Costs and Delay of Probate
- Protect Your Assets from Taxes
- Protect Your Assets from Creditors
- Protect Your Assets from Medical Bills
- Protect Your Assets from Costs of Guardianship
- Keep and enjoy more of Your Assets
- Protect Your Heirs' Inheritance from Lawsuits, Attorney Fees and Taxes
- Provide a Swift Transfer of Your Assets as You Direct
- Protect Children's Inheritance from Guardianship and Creditors
- Provide Peace of Mind for You and Your Loved Ones
Attorney Sherry Wood will travel to you, evenings and Saturdays too!
In her 20+ years of practice, Attorney Wood has advocated that her clients try to stay out of court, as she has experienced that litigation can be very costly, time-consuming, and emotionally difficult.
Attorney Sherry Wood obtained her Juris Doctorate Degree in 1990. She is admitted to practice law in Florida and Massachusetts. Attorney Wood has 20+ years experience conseling and assisting clients with tax and probate avoidance strategies. She is a member of the Real Property & Trust section of the Florida Bar. Attorney Sherry Wood remains updated with current laws in this specific area of the law.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
Many people believe that having a Will Avoids Probate. Nothing could be further from the Truth!
A Will is a document that is submitted to Probate Court. Probate can be Very Costly and Very Time Consuming.
Contact Attorney Wood to review and update your current documents – during a consultation with Attorney Sherry Wood, you can discuss the following:
- Why only having a Will means Probate (can be more than one state)
- How you may avoid Probate and Taxes
- What a Durable Power of Attorney does
- Health Care Surrogates and HIPAA Law
- Wills (Pour-Over) & Living Wills
- How Trusts can benefit from Estate Plan
- Testamentary and Living Trusts
- Revocable and Irrevocable
- Updating Out-of-State Documents
- How you may avoid Court and Costs of Guardianship
6411 Yellow Wood Place
Sarasota, FL 34241